Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Random notes barely above ground Pt. 31 Section 2

I would very like much to extend a long middle finger to a couple of doctors, a receptionist, my HR dept, the Dept. of Labor and while i'm at it if they could kiss my dirty, hairy ass that would be nice too, fucking hell, the imaginary boy gets sick you take some time off and it becomes a complete fiasco, oh yeah fuck the insurance companies too, the game is now shuffling paperwork back and forth, having the correct boxes checked, blah blah fucking blah, i want to scream at these people I'm the fucking customer now do as i say and get this shit done but i'd be better served pissing into the wind and saying ahhh! America is a fucking nightmare bureaucracy and all those who want to wave the flag and beat the bible can happily suck my dick...

Needless to say i took the French approach to work and managed to sleep almost half my working day away. At least i didn't go to the bar or take any drugs but i find myself sleeping in chairs alot these days and i really don't understand what that means...


Do not talk to me about baseball...


Currently listening to.... The National, Destroyer, A Place to Bury Strangers, Kevin Drew, Broken Social Scene, Robert Pollard, Liars, THS... still slogging through one Thomas Pynchon.


Need more vice in my life, some gambling, a trip to the strip bar but instead i'll go to the Wilco show and sit with the aging indie rocker/ middle age crowd and nod my head, the only redeeming factor being i know i'll be higher than 99% of the people there, yeah i'm that shallow. Fuck it, fuck you and fuck me.

1 comment:

Gulfboot Johnson said...

Every time I get a minor itch to move back to the States I just visit the Lounge.