Saturday, April 28, 2007

Construction Junction


Sorry for the lack of new and exciting information Asshats but the house is getting torn up and the wee-man has me running. Once the clowns whoops i mean electricians get done with the place it'll be back to normal. I'll make an extra special effort... who am i fucking kidding, either way May stands to be a banner month with the impending Mozzer show and Champions League final and beer and drugs and sunny days, hungover this morning but in that friendly, happy way, nothing a waffle and bacon couldn't remedy... but enough about me, why don't you tell how you got down to Ocean City?

1 comment:

ItWasInevitable said...

I got through the part about the exodus. Up to then I only knew it was a movement of the people. But if small town cops are like swarms of flies and if blackened foil is like boils and hail. Then I’m pretty sure we've been thru this before. And it seemed like a simple place to score. Then some old lady came to the door and Phil Collins doesn't live here anymore.