Saturday, July 16, 2011

Playing in the fountain and riding in the car



In the burgh we have this great fountain at PPG Place that shoots out of the ground, sorta one of dem dancing fountain things and the kids get to run through it and tear shit up and have a good time and that's just what i got back from doing, a splendid little jaunt downtown and back, of course on the way back we listened to this song cuz it's one of the I-mac's favorites, at 5 he can sing all the words and it makes his daddy proud that he's a pretty hip fucking little dude, usually when the song ends he says play it again dad and since i'm just gonna fucking post for no reason today now you get this, one of I-mac's favorite tunes. 

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Oh yeah, I can see why he like that one. Rushing drum beat, near head banger--great tune. Makes me want to cut my hair. And even though I'm tucking myself in my feet are moving...

sybil law said...

I -Mac is cool thanks to his pops. :)
Well, and the song rocks.

Anonymous said...

That song gets a lot of airplay on Triple J here in Sydney - I LOVE it!