Saturday, January 20, 2007

Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

Ah yes how well the Moz articulates my thoughts, see on tuesday i had what the medical field calls a nocturnal emission or for the common man, a wet dream. Being on the down side of my third plus decade and still being able to pull this off I awoke not only a sticky mess but with a wide grin. I didn't know whether to go back to sleep or have a cigarette.

See as most of us men know, these little forays into the subconscious usually end with nothing more than a raging hard-on having awoke right before the money shot. What i can't fathom is why one of these pharmaceutical conglomerates hasn't made a happy little pill that harnesses this event. We are talking billions of dollars here... no cuddling, no conversation, no grabbing clothes and running for the door, no waking up to discover that the tits also had a dick, none of it.

So last night i dreamt... that somebody loved me. No hopes, no harm, just another false alarm.

No comments: