Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I is for Idiot on a Bender


I'm pretty sure that both my readers have noticed a distinct lack of action here at the lounge lately. I advise surfing on over to Toxic Monday where the Limey is on a roll banging out post after brilliant post, over in the lounge the proprietor has been on a bit of a bender and has had trouble avoiding the powders and pills of x-mas pasts, no Sunday morning coming down, it's more like Monday morning i think, i don't know and i don't give a fuck, this condition usually sets in when the famous "Block" player is left on the jack jones (alone to my USA readers) with to much time on his hands and a little money in his pocket, the money evaporates faster than bourbon in a Vegas parking lot and time seems to drone endlessly on, usually it ends with El Kono staring at his phone with no one to call and chain smoking cigarettes on his front porch as he wonders why he is such a fuck-up, he walked home in the rain the other day and as he watched people pop up their umbrella's he just let it rain on him hoping that it might wash the vice out of his system, jury's still out on that one as he's a bit foggy from the vitamins he ate tonight, here's hoping he loses the block that seems to be jamming his brain and begins to write something interesting in the near future. I need a drink or a nap. what fucking tripe.

2 comments:

Gulfboot Johnson said...

I've been walking in the rain just to get wet on purpose / I've been forcing myself not to forget just to feel worse

Anonymous said...

"rain never get no check."