Monday, April 2, 2007

Mozzer and Me part Deux



Really why all the fuss, see it's good times for a change, see the luck i've had would make a good man turn bad, but these days every day feels like monday, like i've won some cheap tray, you see cuz a girl in the bush beats two in the hand and i think that she'll help get through these exams, you know, so stop me if you've heard this one before but driving the lonely motorway with the chance of a double decker bus crashing into,uh, me, well maybe i just haven't earned it yet baby, but i'm telling you now, that there are some bad people on the rise and a guvment scheme designed to kill my dreams and yes there's a place a place in hell reserved for me and my friends and yes last night i dreamt that somebody loved me, no hope, no harm just another false alarm, and see the first day on the job you find, everyone lies and i'm just going to see one of my boyhood heroes, in a club and see i'd like to go cuz i might meet somebody who really loves me, but i'll go and i'll stand on my own and i'll leave on my own and i'll go home and i'll cry and i'll want to die, spineless swine,cemented minds and i'll think that joke isn't funny anymore, no it's to close to home and it's to near the bone... but i think i'll die with a smile on my face.

with all apologies to William S. Burroughs, Brion Gysin, SPM.

No comments: