Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Random Notes Barely above Ground

(all names changed to protect the innocent)

It's not real it's surreal. Walked into the mini-mart this fine, grey, snowy morning and Vladimir the Ukrainian guy who works there was behind the counter, cigarette smoke wafting into the air, (yes health Nazis he smokes right behind the register) fluorescent lights blazing and Falco's "Rock Me Amadeus" blasting from his radio. I'm not sure how long it's been since i've heard this song but watching a Ukrainian sing along in his heavy accent to an Austrian with a heavy accent is priceless. Needless to say i scored my coffee and paper and Vlad and i debated the merits of the Great Falco as we both stuttered along, c-c-c-come on now rock me Amadeus.

A short time later....

I pulled into the parking lot and noticed the imbecile in front of me had a nice W STILL THE PRESIDENT sticker plastered to the back of his SUV. Even the wake and bake couldn't suppress my rage and disdain for this imbecile. I would've liked to pull him out of his GMC Behemoth and kick his ass on the spot and then thank him for voting for a complete jackass. "hey thanks for making us the laughing stock of the free world and alienating our allies and blowing billions of dollars and eliminating the middle class, which you're part of jerk-off, oh yeah and here's another kick in the balls for my European friends for good measure."

No comments: